STAND ALONE, PLAYFUL COMMUNICATION TOOLS
In order to give you more autonomy, Streetlab has developed educational and interactive material that you can display yourself to your employees in order to make them aware of visual impairment.
For more information about our rates, we invite you to contact us directly.
Eye-Learn – a collection of e-learning modules
"Vision and low vision" exhibition
Propose a journey, in the form of an exhibition, on the theme of vision and visual impairment
• Collection of 10 posters delivered in electronic format in A2 or A3 size for printing on paper, banners …
• Quiz of 10 questions provided, if desired
• Topics covered: Visual function, visual defects, visual impairment, aids for daily living, treatment and care
"In the eyes of others" comics
To illustrate, in a humorous way, the reality of visual impairment by showing the opposing viewpoints of the general public and that of the affected person
• Collection of 5 comics related to Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD), Retinitis Pigmentosis (RP) and Stargardt’s Disease
"In the eyes of others" animated videos
Understand the daily life of a visually impaired person by presenting examples of various situations
Collection of 2 videos:
• “In the eyes of Eloïse”: a young employee with Stargardt’s disease
• “A minute in the life of a visually impaired person”: a video that shows the different milestones in the life of a person with Retinitis Pigmentosa
To help understand, by means of animations and explanations on the notion of vision, visual impairment and also the functioning of retinal implants.
2 scientific videos:
• The functioning of the eye and the consequences of different pathologies
• Research issues on retinal implants