Immersing in tasks inspired by everyday life, safely, while controlling visual settings and measuring performance.
- Measurement of functional vision
- Development of realistic tasks inspired by daily life
- Fine control of experimental parameters (luminance, contrast)
- Precise behavioral measurement
- Custom development
- Measurement of adaptive strategies of visually impaired people
- Exportable solutions
MOST-VR (MObility STandardized Task in Virtual Reality)
MOST-VR is a new mobility performance measurement tool designed to measure disease progression and therapeutic benefit in inherited retinal diseases.
Publication : Authié et al., 2023, Development and validation of a novel mobility test for IRDs, from reality to virtual reality. medrxiv.
ViSA (Visual Search Assessment)
ViSA measures the visual search performance of patients with peripheral vision deficits.